Firecrackers-AZ Winter Invitational
We are excited for the first annual Firecrackers-AZ Invitational on January 8th & 9th. We will be having 14U-18U divisions and 16-18 teams in each division. This will be a USA softball sanctioned event. This is an Alliance Fastpitch event! There will be FC & other teams from across the country along with other local organizations including: AZ Storm, AZ Hotshots, Rogue, Desert Thunder and more.
Arizona is beautiful in late January why play anywhere else!
4GG Bracket Play USA Softball Certified Umpires!
10U-12U $620 14U-18U $650
Avondale & Phoenix AZ
EVENT RULES & GUIDELINES
- All teams must download waiver & Roster by clicking here and turn it in at event 1 hour before game or email it to the director. The waiver can also be found on the menu
- All teams must have updated insurance online in their user profiles
- All teams must check-in an hour before first scheduled game
- Please be respectful to others who wish to practice social distancing
- We utilize USA Softball Rules
- All games are 1 hour and 20 min finish the inning
- Per USA Softball of Arizona 10 batters allowed on Sunday with a EP and the DP/FLEX can be utilized where only 10 can bat but 11 will be in lineup/in the game.
- Championship Game is 1hr 45 min or 7 innings.
- 18U will be playing in Avondale at Festival Fields
- 16U will be playing at Rose Mofford
- 14U will be playing at Friendship Park
- 12U will be playing at Rose Mofford
- 10U will be playing Rose Mofford